Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Thursday 23 February 2012

So EXCITED to move!

So the process to move has been at lightening speed.We went from having the pre vacation inspections yesterday afternoon to finding a house today.
Now we have a month till we actually move.But in saying that we have things to do before then.Like buy a new microwave-cause ours is zapping at us :-/
A new dishwasher cause ours is old,and leaking so we got rid of it and now I am the dish maid again and dislike it.
So 24th March we move!!!We hire a huge truck and do two trips and have all our stuff over at the new house in 1 day thanks to the man power of Nicks work mates,and using beer and my cooking to bribe them into giving up a day of rest.

Then I sprinkle my magic dust and when Nick wakes Sunday morning the house is pretty much unpacked :-)
I want the Monday to be like any other school day for the girls,and also so I can take Heidi and Oli for a ride to our local park to have a play,and maybe make some new friends.

I am excited,I get all jittery and Nicks laughing at me,but being a mum who loves being a homebody the house is a huge part of feeling ''at home'',even more so when you move a bit.Nowhere we have lived yet has been my ideal dream home,but this is pretty close.
Just little things like the kitchen space,which is AMAZZZZZING and so good for baking with the kids.
The lay out is kid friendly and big enough to fit us all comfortably should we have to spend rainy days crammed indoors.

I am sure you will read many posts mentioning or dedicated to this move,and come the day after we move I will be bursting with joy...or sleep deprivation.Either one.

Hope Thursdays treated you all well.Mine has been exciting,but minus the house hunt and gold mine find of a home it was pretty basic.

Took the kids to our local play center for a play,and we enjoyed a morning there.Oliver caused trouble by throwing those little plastic colored balls at other kids.I spent some of my time apologizing and picking them all up.
I love going there with a good girlfriend because they do a wicked play group with art activities for Heidi and Oli can be rough with his friend and usually hurt noone else.Also no mess(usually)for me to clean at the end!

Tomorrow is end of the week!I am checking out a dance school for Heidi.She is a budding dancer,mostly ballet and I hope this school is going to be suitable,as distance from the new house is excellent.
I will ''ATTEMPT'' grocery shopping too.Oliver is a pain in the behind to shop with as he wants everything I buy right now and that is not how I planned my list!!!

Hope this weeks been good to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment