Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesdays

Wednesdays really aren't as bad as they are made out to be.
At least mine wasn't.Today I cleaned parts of this house that I never...I mean NEVER ''find'' the time to clean.And mind you Nick came home before the inspection and did not notice....bummer.
Inspection went well.I was missing majority of it,having taken the kids across the street to the park area to ride scooters,play soccer,roll down hills,do running races and eat ice blocks...and also do a bit of cheerleading for some fun.
We will be able to start looking for a new home tomorrow.

Today Amber accepted her 'Student of the Week' award and yes I was super proud,just seeing her wide smile up there was a real treat.
Mind you while I attempted to photograph Amber accepting her award I was also half monitoring Oliver and Heidi.Heidi is no issue.You say sit and color and the girl doesn't budge.Oli is great,till you turn your back and suddenly every BIRD in a 100m area has his attention and he is off and running,laughing all the way.

Kids are all settled in bed for the night,Oli earlier then usual after dismissing his day sleep like it was bad food.
He was out like a light by 430pm and had actually opened the fridge,taken his drink out and was walking to his bed.I had to allow him to drink his bottle in a half lay down stand position in the shower to wash him while he attempted to fall to sleep.After a quick dry and dress he was settled and drifting to the land of nod.

Now I can relax.There is a basket of washing asking to be folded,but I have no plans to get to that tonight.
A load of washing I ''HAVE'' to hang out as it contains uniforms for school tomorrow.Otherwise I will be requesting a cup of tea from Nick as soon as it is all done and putting my feet up....or most likely I will be on Pinterest searching and searching since I am addicted!

All in all we had a great day.I love these days,they make the not so great ones worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment