Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Friday 3 February 2012

Unofficall Blog- Intro as to why I am here!

Who am I?And why am I blogging?With my role being 100% full time stay at home mum to 4 children all 6 years and under,I rarely remember to give myself that small window of time to do what I love.And I love to write.Ever since I was a young girl,whether it be music,short stories,or as is more recent a novel,I find it relaxing and releasing of stresses from every day life to enclose myself in my writers bubble and stay there all cosy for a few hours.
I find I feel part guilt though still if I take time from my kids,so I tend to only write at night,once they are all in bed.
Right now,I want to blog about life as a young mother to 4 kids aged 6 and under.I am married to a soldier of the Australian Army,and with that comes stints of time parenting solo whilst he is off doing his job!It is not easy,but in the years we have lived this life I have made it though many a situations and come up with solutions literally pulled from a hat at the last minute,and so I wish to share that with you all,to help where I can,to make at least someone other then my husband and myself laugh at the many random things my kids say on a almost daily basis.So if you wish to follow me,you know what to do!I will be here daily(if children and husband are supportive)blogging about a bit of everything,and for my first ''official blog'' I shall introduce myself,my husband and our kids and general family life to you all!My aim is to build up my dedication to writing again minus the guilt so I can eventually do what I love:write. :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment