Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Thursday 23 February 2012

Still learning to love ''Those Days''

Today was not the end to the week I had planned on.But the end is still near!!!
Planned to do grocery shopping after a coffee daate this morning which did not happen.Coffee date did but groceries did not.
Oliver decided screaming and tantrums are the new Hollywood way to behave and he was just in no mood to go shopping for food he could not eat right away!
 Before we headed home I took a detour to our new home...it is in a lovely area and so peaceful and quiet in our new street.My love for it has grown.

Home we went and he slept till I got a phone call that Lilly (miss 5) was unwell.
Got to the school and she had been taken back to class by her teacher aid that she adores who managed to console her and when I got there she was reading a book.

So she seems fine,we went and did a quick grocery shop which while it was not peaceful and as usually we draw looks and attention it got done in record time with cheese as bribery!
Home again (just so back and forth today)but not for long.We go to have a walk through of the new home at 3pm today.Nick will collect Amber a bit early from school and we will meet there so we can be sure inside suits us 100% and is set to what will work for our busy family of 6.

Then I believe a quick dinner prep and bed time!!No homework tonight as it is the weekend tomorrow.I do not mind doing the kids homework but I do look forward to weekends of none as much as the kids do :-)

Anyway food is baking for our late lunch early afternoon tea and kids are biting at the heel to eat so off I get to prepare that.

No comments:

Post a Comment