Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Tuesday 21 February 2012

It has taken me a bit to get around to posting again!
But it is Tuesday night,a good week and a half after my first blog entry and I am here again,pretty good for just getting into the swing of things.Is not so easy to find the time as I thought it would be to get a blog each night posted but that is not from lack of desire.

Today was a good day.
It has been a new beginning of sorts for me.I have been through what I would call a ''week of crap'' concerning my health.I am small of stature naturally and with that comes lack of some vitamins.But rather then come on slowly my Vitamin defiencey decided to hit in a 3 week window with no warning and cause severe side affects.
For a few days there I was being tested for Stroke and MS.It was a really frightening 3 days and Nick and I were very worried I had MS,since my body was portraying 10 our of the 13 or so symptoms.
But low and behold and thank goodness it has come back on my full blood works one doctor over looked that I am full vitamin deficient and that I need B12 shots and 6 other not so lovely bile tasting vitamins a day to help.
Along with eating really well and rather strictly I should feel and continue to feel rather fantastic.Fingers are crossed :-)

After getting through that and coming up roses I felt invincible!So we decided to move.We live in a service residents,and due to circumstances recently coming to light we wish to move.
We have pre vacation inspection 4pm Wednesday the 22nd and we just hope there are some nice homes available with in the next month.

Also keeping us busy is Nick being on course with a Corp Transfer in motion.Until the first week of May he is busy busy busy.Between his course and martial arts 4 nights a week we are having fun finding quality time,but it is better then him being  ''away''.

Very good news today when I picked the girls up from school is our eldest daughter Amber recieving ''Student Of The Week'' in her class.
I'm just so happy for her as she has actually wanted this and has been her goal since they began back at school on Jan 23rd.
She will stand up at parade tomorrow and receive her award,and I will be there snapping photos on my phone and hoping I remembered to remove the very bright blue nail polish I have been meaning to for 4 days from her nails.
Lilly has been enjoying prep,and being she is more reserved when fronted with large quantities of people I am happy but also surprised she has been doing so well and adjusted better then I could have hoped for to her class and teacher.Helps her teacher Miss Sinclair is a just beautiful :-)


Our youngest pigeon pair are keeping me rightly busy during the day.Between cleaning,them and baking we have busy jam packed days.Also having a few play dates thrown in and a visit to the local library means we are out almost every day for some time in the morning.
At the moment the kids have fallen hard for Peppa Pig.The little pink pig and her family have never failed to annoy me in the past.But of recent I have converted and even come to look forward to the Oinking that so naturally follows the intro music beginning to play.Today we went to our one and only ABC store and purchased our first Peppa Pig dvd and came home and enjoyed an afternoon of PP magic!
Heidi needless to say then went on to walltz and ballet through Big W this afternoon singing the theme song to PP and snonking like Pigs loudly.She is our diva and being overly dramatic is just so easy and pleasing to her.

We are parenting in a way that allows our children to express their creativity with all their might!!And if that meant that Lilly spent the ages 2-4 acting like a dog,sniffing people and licking people then so be it.We just pre warned and made sure the ''don't lick strangers rule'' was constantly repeated.
Our kids embrace the fun in being silly and sometimes-or most times-it is down right embarrassing.But that is what having kids is.It also I've found what having husbands is,so I am slighty pre adjusted.

No matter what tomorrow may bring us,today has been a fun day and I go to bed tonight not thinking of anything I would change come tomorrow,cause I loved every bit.Good,the bad and the just plain mad,having kids is worth it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment