Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Thursday 1 March 2012

Kidlets and Baking

Miss Amber is a avid cooker!She loves baking and even made this lovely dinner with minimal aid from me or her father.She was given a cook book from my much loved friend Tash and LOVES it to bits and bits.It is read just for fun,and we have her cooking dinner as a reward for good behavior.
And above are the cookies Amber and Lilly helped me make a few days ago.These were such a fun item to bake and I know undoubtedly that decorating them was the winning event!I found them fun to make,and we can use the many shape cutters we own and basically armed with a paint brush,some yummy edible decorations and icing make anything we desire.Very good practice for the 4 birthday parties coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment