Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Thursday 15 March 2012

Packing,Wet seaon and OMG it is almost Easter!

Another week almost down.Can not,I repeat NOT believe it is Friday already.Friday,and one week until we move.
EXCITING!

Looking forward to the new area,excited to be with in the estate so the kids have footpaths to ride their bikes on and parks to play at that do not require driving to.
And also it means we can begin the process of setting up the class room and decorating the house :-)
We need new furniture in the form of new dining chairs and some rugs and buffet/hutch and kids book shelves,so we are going to get right into that once we settle.

On to the part of moving that is not my favorite...packing,yes you guessed it!
I have successfully packed...1.5 boxes!I conclude 1.5 boxes because only one is taped shut.I have a garage full of folded boxes that require filling and with all this rain set to hang around for a few days I guess this weekend is as a good a time as any to start.
Sigh.

4 kids inside all weekend...double sigh.
BUT a positive,yes there is one,I won't be doing it on my own.Always nice to have a husband handy to assist with entertainment!!!

Hoping Oli sleeps every day over the weekend like he has today.Going over 3 hours now and it is lovely.Nick is due home soon as he finished work early today.Means I don't have to go pick the girls up from school in this rain,which I will add has been dripping between heavy and very heavy all day.Nonstop.
The rainy season is here!Albeit it is late and didn't see the need to ease us into its arrival but it is here,grateful for the rain,lack of flooding and considerably safe driving I was a part of this morning.Yet to pass a accident so hoping none took place.

So other then packing I assume our weekend will consist of coffee out in the morning with the family,and then home to pack/bake/clean and pack.

Week ahead looks much the same.
Bear with me in the next few weeks.Between moving,beginning of school holidays and Easter we will be very busy.Oh My Goodness-Easter,really?
Knowing myself as I do I am sure I will find time to come and catch you up on our activities,or lack there of.
Have a fantastic Friday,and happy start to the weekend everybody!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment