Love At Large FAMILY

Love At Large  FAMILY

Sunday 4 March 2012

Monday

It is now Monday afternoon,but I am blogging about my Monday so far in general.
I was in fact impressed with how my day began.
I woke before any kids did,so that is to us a sleep in of sorts.One by one kids began to ''rise and shine'' and by 630am everyone was up,Nick had left 15 minutes earlier for work and breakfast was being handed out to the kids.
After that I believe it was the later then usual start to the morning that got us behind,but 750am I was not dressed and the kids needed shoes and hair done.
Thankfully we have that down to a art form and with constant coaxing to Amber to hurry it along we were all dressed,ready,lunches made,and all bags packed and out the door by 830am.
It does not end there though.Getting in the car take at least 5 minutes,maybe more..lots more.
Kids fight about pretty much everything,Oli screams for water and Heidi searches for her pink gumboots.
Once we are all strapped and seated I look around and realize I REALLY need to tidy the car.Preferably before we move.

Getting to school after 830am means we missed out on a park nearer to the entrance,so we have to use the pram for Oli,which he hates,and walk down to the school.Once there I show love to Amber before she goes off to class,and decided I will be brave and stay for Lillys ''Goodbye Song'' her class sings to the parents every morning.Never had the chance with the younger 2 wanting to attack the classroom,but they seem better lately.
So convincing Oli its time to leave is no fun,he screams and tries to escape being p;aced back in the pram.I win.

Off home to do some housework and after a morning of cleaning and feeding kids Oli needs to go down for a nap.It used to be night sleeps that were a hassle to put him down for,but now it is his day naps.
I attempted right away after school drop as he has liked the 9am bedtime of late but this morning he screamed No,so I left him up.Come 1130 he needed that nap,so some snuggles and love and 10 minutes later he was sleeping soundly,and I am now blogging 2 hours and 15 minutes into his nap.I had hoped he would sleep right up till we left to collect the girls,and he is.Yay!
OOhh spoke to soon,as hes now awake!That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment